St Petersburg Pet Grooming
Our beautiful state-of-the-art Pet Spa is staffed by gentle and loving groomers with decades of experience
We work with your pets, supplying a calming word and a reassuring touch. From bathing to brushing, to clipping, your pet will be lavished with love and praise, and healthy treats!
It’s a lot of fun to watch our groomers from the large windows up front, and see the wonderful play area the dogs have to run around and frolic in. These are just some of the ways we keep your pet happy and wanting to come back!
Grooming not only makes your pet feel their best, it’s an excellent time for the groomer to note any skin problems or parasites. Plus, regular grooming helps to prevent excess hair, dust, and dander from spreading in your home.
Nail trims save not only your floors and furniture, but helps prevent painful feet for your pet. How often your pet needs to be groomed depends on their coat type and lifestyle.
Pet Spa Menu
We wash your “fur baby” with top-of-the-line shampoos that have been specifically selected for their coat and skin care properties. In addition, your pet’s nails are clipped and ears are cleaned.
Our Deluxe Groom includes a Spa Bath, as well as a cut and style of choice-to your specifications-with the best quality tools. Anal glands will be expressed, if desired.
We provide plenty of loving care to ensure a positive and fun experience for your pet. The pampering continues when your fur baby relaxes in his or her own suite, complete with a cozy bed.
Additional Spa Services:
Soothing Mineral Mud Bath
Mud bath is massaged into the skin, to exfoliate and open pores, allowing the minerals to be absorbed into the body.
- Contains natural ingredients, including Aloe Vera, Dead Sea Mud, Kava Extract, and Tamanu Seed Oil
- Removes impurities from coat and skin
- Deep-conditions, rehydrates, and rebuilds coat
- Adds shine and gloss to coat
- Soothes with “Tranquil Mist” fragrance
Cleansing Botanical Facial
This mild foaming facial scrub and cleanser is formulated with the finest botanicals and plant extracts to exfoliate, soothe, and hydrate.
- Contains natural ingredients, including Mild Coconut Cleanser, Vanilla, Blueberry, Kiwi, Ginger Root, White Tea Juice, and Oatmeal; plus Vitamin E
- Oatmeal and Blueberry help remove tear stains without stinging the eyes!
Paw Butter Treatment
Paw Butter is applied to your pet’s paw pads and left for 10 minutes under booties to ensure ultimate absorption.
- Contains natural ingredients, including Lanolin, Bees Wax, Sweet Almond Oil, Aloe Oil, and Lemon Peel Oil; plus Vitamin E
- Soothes and relieves dry cracked paws
Deep-Conditioning Fur Balm
Pamper your pet with beauty-enhancing botanical formulas!
- Contains natural ingredients, including White Ginger, Plant Extracts, and Vanilla; plus Vitamins
- Softens and leaves fur shining-and smells amazing!
Fashion Feather Extensions
Each feather is safely secured to your pet’s hair with a gently crimped bead that keeps in place for weeks-even after bathing!
- Simple and safe application and removal
- Not to mention adorable!
Important notice about visitors and vaccinations:
For the well being of all our day boarders, we require that all guests staying in our facility, as well as pets visiting us for grooming, be up-to-date on vaccines [Canine Influenza (H3N8 and H3N2), DA2PP, Bordetella (within 6 months), Intestinal Parasite Screening (within 6 months), Leptospirosis (L4), and Rabies] and flea & tick prevention (within 30 days).
If your pet is not up-to-date on vaccines, we can update them here!
Our dog day care services can be quite popular and can often reach capacity, so to ensure your pet a spot, we kindly request you make reservations.
Pets In The City St Pete
A Downtown Animal Hospital in St. Petersburg FL 33701
Back to Services Page