St Petersburg Pet Wellness Veterinarians
There are many factors such as activity level, how much time your pet spends alone and if they interact with other animals, as well as feeding habits that help us determine the best preventative care program for your pet.
Our well-trained staff will take the time to listen and provide you with the best information and care possible.
At Pets in the City, we educate pet owners on preventative care because we know great veterinary care not only improves the health of your pet, it improves the life you share together.
We can identify and help prevent risk factors for certain breeds and life stages and detect diseases or problems early on so that we can provide timely and appropriate intervention.
Our routine wellness care includes:
· Annual or biannual examinations, depending on life stage and health
· Individualized vaccination protocols based on your pet’s needs
· FREE cat vaccines
· Parasite management to keep both your pets and your family healthy
· Blood chemistry screening to detect and start treating issues early
· Dietary considerations to help prevent obesity and keep pets active and happy
Pets In The City St Pete
A Downtown Animal Hospital in St. Petersburg FL 33701
Back to Services Page